Dare to Empower, Inc is a non-profit organization situated in the Atlanta Metro Area. We came into existence to develop and meet the basic human needs of the at-risk teens and their families and as well support them in leading a positive, productive, and contributing live.
Dare to Empower is with the aim and mission:
· To provide support to at-risk teens and their families at different times in their lives
· To support and enhance positive development for at-risk children, teenagers, youth and families
· To promote the development (of children, teenagers; both boys and girls, youth, and families) by supporting their healthy environments and creating chances for them to acquire knowledge on learning and leadership in their communities.
· To assist teenagers (both girls and boys) with formal wear for their high school proms dances.
Aside from Dare to Empower being an organization for comprehensive community-based programs for at-risk children, youth, and their families our goals includes:
· To assure that critical needs of teens, youth and families are met
· To promote their positive body image and confidence
· To educate and train then for leadership and higher education
· To provide resources to families that are at risk, and
· To empower the youth to be the best version of themselves
We take donations from local businesses and use them to help those in need. Help us connect with donors and with people in need. We provide food and clothing to families in need.
We mobilize our teams of volunteers to make a real difference. We provide entertainment, refreshments and school supplies to those in the community
We provide free prom dresses and tuxedos to teens. Our community is full of people who want to help. We work to help the people providing services with the people who need them. Come connect with people in new ways.